Sunday, April 22, 2007

End of April

Hey all!

It's almost the end of April. Swap #3 (Spring Swap) is coming to an end. If you have not received all your stitch markers by the end of April, please let me know. If they are coming from International, please allow for a bit longer of travel time. But I can let you know if you are waiting on international shipping, if you are unsure.

May 1st is the sign up for the Summer Stitch Marker swap! Signups will run all the way until May 31st.

I have created a new email account for the summer exchange, so I can keep emails from Swap #3 sepereate from Swap #4! This will be our fourth successful exchange!

I look forward to seeing you all back for the next round! (I'll make sure to not match you up with the same people - so you can meet new people this time!)

If it doesn't get too much out of hand, I'll cap the enrollment at about 100 members this time - last time I capped it off at 50, and then allowed 2 more participants. I'll see how sign ups go!

Happy Swapping!
Until then!

Robyn (Your Hostess!)

No comments: