Saturday, April 14, 2007

A Few Reminders

Hi all -

Just a few reminders. If you have not already mailed out your stitch markers, they are due to be mailed out by tomorrow. If you need a couple of extra days - it happens - please let me know, as well as your partners. I've already had someone drop out of this swap - so I've taken on some Angel duties and have mailed out some extra stitch makers. If you want to help out as well - please email me at stitchmarkerexchange@gmail.com to help. I am looking for someone to mail out a set of markers, so please let me know if you are interested.

Second, this blog is for everyone to share their stitch markers and stuff related to this swap. Any other posts with non-related content will be deleted by administration. Please respect that.

Thank you! Have a good weekend. Let me know in about 2 weeks (end of April) if there are any stitch markers that you haven't received, and I'll look into it.

I am looking to open up signups in May for a June swap, hope you will all come back and swap again - and tell your friends!

Happy Knitting!
Your Hostess,
Robyn

No comments: