Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Thank you, Dana!

I received this lovely package today from Dana! Here are the beautiful markers she made. I have to say, I really love the rings she hung these from, as well as these lovely and imaginative flower markers! Wonderful job, Dana, thank you so much!




As if that wasn't enough, she also included these wonderful goodies! There's a magnet, some blank notecards (which I definitely need), a cute notebook with a folding pen that went immediately into my purse because I always need one! An adorable sheepy ornament and a tin that held these beautiful markers.

I can't tell you how welcome this package was, and how it changed my day. Thanks again, Dana!

3 comments:

Dana said...

You are so welcome! The markers were fun to make and the package was even more fun to put together! I will be signing up for next round!

g-girl said...

those stitch markers are gorgeous!!

Lia said...

Those are beautiful stitch markers! And I love the sheepy shtuff ... very cute!