Sunday, May 27, 2007

Few Days Left For Sign Ups

Hey all!

Just a reminder that sign ups close on Thursday, May 31st, 2007 for the summer stitch marker round! Don't forget to sign up!

We have some new faces this time, welcome everyone.

As soon as sign ups close, I'll be adding those new member's to the blog so that they can blog too. (I'm out of town from May 29 to either May 31 or June 1st. As soon as I get back, I will work immediately on getting out partners, so you can make your markers and send them out!)

Looking forward to round number 4!

Have a good week!
Your Stitch Marker Moderator/Hostess,
Robyn

2 comments:

knitphomaniac said...

I'm glad I found it just in time then! :) I've got a few sets of yarn markers and stitch markers I can swap!

Marion said...

are the names sent out yet?
I'm eager to start ;-)