Friday, June 15, 2007

Thanks to Sulah and Rachel!!!

The mail has been good to me this week!!! I've received two packages of stitch markers!!!

Yesterday, I received a package from Sulah, in West Virginia. She sent me the most clever markers I've ever seen. They're reversible!!! Each marker has a small ring on one end and a larger on the other end. Very nifty. She also included a magnetic kitty cat memo pad and pen! Thanks so much, Sulah!

Today, I received another package. Rachel, from Indiana, sent a set of very pretty green and yellow beaded markers on a neat little ring to keep them together. They were accompanied by a beautiful notecard of a swallow. Rachel, I don't have your email address so I hope you'll read this ---- Thanks so much!! The markers are really pretty! I will enjoy using them!

No comments: