Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Two More Sets ~~ Yipee!!!

I received two more sets of beautiful markers in the mail yesterday. The silver and multi-colored set is from Kathy, and the black ones with the cute little lambie notebook are from Elspeth. Both sets will be used and enjoyed very much. Thanks to both of you!! :o)

I do wish my pictures looked better, and I don't know why they don't. I have a good camera, and used natural
light, but I must be doing something wrong! Hmmm....

Well I certainly have enjoyed this swap. It's my first one, and I know there will be more in my future! I asked for three partners, and I've received all my markers and just love all three sets. A big THANK YOU to SULAH, KATHY, and ELSPETH for making my first exchange such a fun one!! You gals are great! :o)




1 comment:

kathy said...

You're welcome!