Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Just a Quick Note to my swap partners...

I apologize for not contacting you all directly. I am only home for a day and now my email is starting to have fits and I can't get anything to go out right now.

Anyway, I mailed stitch markers today to Cathy, Marsha, Heather, and Debbie. I will be leaving again first thing in the morning and not be home for several days. I hope you all get them ok. Please let me know at kimberly @ wovenspun.com (remove spaces) if you don't. Thanks for letting me write through the forum and I hope you like what I sent. My son helped me pick out the beads this morning.

1 comment:

Teal said...

Mine arrived today. Tried to email you but message was returned because your mailbox quota is exceeded. Markers are great and I'll enjoy using them on my next sock project. Thanks for making them for me.