Saturday, September 22, 2007

Markers Are in the Mail and Some for Me Too

I received my first set of markers this week from Kimberly of Woven~N~Spun. Tried to email my thanks but the message bounced. I love these markers and am planning to use them with my next sock knitting project. Thank you Kimberly!



Markers from me are on their way to Liz, Cathy, Laura, Fran and Marion. I too had a conversation with the postal clerk about knitting. I had described my items on the custom form and she noticed and started a conversation about knitting. She's not a knitter yet but I did my best to convert her.

Looking forward to seeing more creative markers from this group. I enjoy seeing all the different designs.


2 comments:

Woven ~N~ Spun said...

I am glad you got them. I am having problems with my email and am sorry your messages bounced.

Cathy said...

Marsha, i received the markers FROM you
thank you, they are toooo KUTE!!
Cathy