Friday, September 21, 2007

Stitch markers 2/2 received!

These women make me feel so slow because I haven't started the stitch markers for my two recipients yet. I have them all planned out now all I need to do is make the charms to go with the beads, which I plan to do either tomorrow or the day after!

Enough about my plans it's time to show the pretties that I got in the mail from barb who was my upsteam sockapalooza pal and Rochelle who was also my swap parnter for the Hogwarts Sock Swap TWO! It's a small world , eh(we are all Canadians) !
First from Barb. They are pretty and nice and light perfect for sock knitting!

Below are the stitch markers that Rochelle. I love the colours and diversity of each marker! Thank you ladies for the fantastic markers, my photos don't give these beautiful markers justice.

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Very pretty! I love them!!