Saturday, October 6, 2007

2 Down and 2 To Go

I have received 2 of the 4 sets I'm expecting.

The first set I received was this set of little pink beads. There was no return address, name, or email address so I don't know who to thank. The two markers on the right have the tiniest rings I have ever seen!



This set is from Megan. These markers are adorable! How clever and how cute! She made little felted wool balls and then added beads to make these wonderfully colorful stitch markers. I don't know how in the world she got them the same size. I'm just going to have to try my hand at making some. I think they'd make really cute earrings for knitty friends for Christmas or birthday gifts. Thanks so much, Megan! I love them and will enjoy using them!!
Rachel, Angela, Debbi, and Marsha -- your stitch markers left VA this morning!!! Please let me know when you receive them.

1 comment:

Knitting Mama said...

Robin - I am pretty sure that those markers are from Mincka in the Netherlands, someone else got a similar (or exact same actually) set, that I saw!