Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Acknowledgement for Stitch Markers

Hello everyone,

Acknowledgement for Stitch Markers is MANDATORY. You must thank the person that sent them to you either by emailing them, posting them on this blog or leaving them a comment on their blog. If you fail to do so, you won't be allowed to sign up for future swaps, I just can't have people not acknowledging receipt of receival.

If there are people that have not received your markers yet please email me at mark.your.stitch@gmail.com to let me know for Round 5. I need to know who the people are who aren't communicating please.

Information for the WINTER swap is coming soon!

Also - if you are missing stitch markers a few have gone out late, I've been notified, so give mail another week or so before questionning to find out where your markers are. Also - there is a postal strike in the UK, so that may delay mail as well.

Thanks!

1 comment:

H J said...

As noted in a more recent post, the email to contact you keeps bouncing an auto message to me. I don't know if you are still getting the emails. Anyway, I've not yet received any stitchmarkers...hoping they are just delayed somewhere. Additionally, I've not seen where my stitchmarkers (mailed on 9/26 and 9/27) have been received. URG... the postal system can be frustrating sometimes.