Thursday, October 4, 2007

Great Exchange

For this exchange I signed up for 4 partners. I received the first set a while ago and posted about it here. Yesterday I received the remaining markers. 3 packages in one mail box. I'm surprised the postman fit it all in there. I can't even put into words how much I love all the markers I received in this exchange and the last. This is such a wonderful exchange. Thank you to everyone who sent me the markers and to Robyn for setting this whole thing up.

The uppermost markers are from Marion. They made their way all the way from Amsterdam!! I just love the colours. The markers look fantastic. On the left are the markers from Liz. They made their way to me from the UK. Oh and she sent this cute little button Cadbury chocolates. I have never seen those here in Canada. Joseph will enjoy those. Last, but by no means least, I received markers from Michelle in British Columbia. Her daughter helped her colour them. They are shrinky dinks. I never would have thought of that for stitch markers but they are fantastic!

I really have to repeat. I love the ideas I get from receiving markers from other people. I just hope the people I sent markers to enjoyed receiving them as much as I've enjoyed receiving all the markers I've received. Once again, thank you one and all.

No comments: