Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Have my markers arrived yet?

I've only heard back (via the blog) from one out of the five people i sent to :o(
I sent my markers to:
Delores
Joanna
Monique
Mincka and finally
Mary

The only person who appears to have received theirs is Joanna! I will e-mail my other partners and check with them, if they haven't arrived i'll send out some more.
We've had a lot of hassle with the post here in England lately with strikes that have disrupted the service, i can only assume that they got caught up in that somehow :o(

I am still waiting on one more set to arrive here and then i'm all done

3 comments:

Dragonsinger said...

Franny, I'll be posting later today but mine arrived the other day and I just took the photos after having to charge my camera. I love them :D

Knitted Zebra said...

I received my stitchmarkers also. Thanks so much! I will be taking a picture and posting soon.

monique said...

Sorry but I haven't been on the computer for a while. I haven't received my stitchmarkers, sorry.