Monday, October 1, 2007

Please! (And Some Winter Swap Info)

Just to let everyone know that last day to mail stitch markers was yesterday. Not everyone got their stitch markers out in the mail early. I know a few people emailed me about theirs going out in the next few days. There ARE international people in this exchange from all over the world.

Before you complain that your mailboxes are empty can you please give mail a chance to get out and circulating? If you have NOT received your stitch markers by the end of October, then please contact me at mark.your.stitch@gmail.com

Until October 31st, I won't harrass partners to find out where their stitch markers are. Please give mail a chance to get to you! Not everyone had time to get them out 2 weeks ago.

Please be patient. Good things come to those who wait!

Sign up dates for the WINTER swap are coming this week. There is a new email address for participants to sign up. (It's already listed on the sidebar). I'm accepting sign ups already, though there are no dates yet.

Thanks everyone for your hard work on the fantastic stitch markers. Contact me if you need anything at the gmail email - not my personal email address. All my files are in the gmail account.

Thanks!
Your Stitch Marker Hostess.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsey said...

i am sorry. i guess this is partially directed at me. i misunderstood. i thought that the markers were suppose to be here by the 1st of october. i will continue to wait patiently. i am sorry to have upset you. thank you for your hard work with this.