Thursday, October 11, 2007

To Let My Pals Know...

To my pals: Barb, Joanna, Angela, Laura and our own hostess, Robyn:

I finally got some of my stitch marker supplies delievered to me here in Korea. I'll be making them and getting them out hopefully by Monday at the latest. My deepest apologies that I am late getting them to you. I was hoping they would have beads and such over here, but sadly they don't.

Anyway, as I said, I hope to be getting them out to you by Monday (the post office isn't open here on the weekends...such an inconvenience, really).

I've received 3 of my stitch marker sets back home in Canada. My parents are going to collect them all and ship them to me at some point. I'll let you know when I get them and take pics to post as well...maybe I'll have my dad take pics of them and email to me so I can post pics sooner...

Anyway, deepest apologies again ladies. I hope you can forgive me!

1 comment:

Barb said...

sorry you had such a hard time finding supplies, can't wait too see what you made!!! :)