Saturday, November 3, 2007

Winter Swap Hostess

I wanted to take a few moments to make a quick intro....My name is Kena McEachern and I am your going to be your Winter Swap Hostess while Robyn is busy. :-) You can learn more about me by visiting my blog...llama-mamasfiberfrenzy Please feel free to stop by take a look. I will be getting some new 4 legged children tomorrow and will be posting photos. I am very excited! Not only about getting my new fiber children but also about being your hostess.

I hope everyone has a great time with the Winter Swap!

1 comment:

Judy B said...

Hi Kena I am Judy Bernard I hope you received my email about joing the winter swap.I am so excited I have done many swaps but never a stitch marker one,so I know this will fun.I will visit your blog and you and anyone else is welcome to come on over to mine and visit.
http://journals.aol.com/jbernardoffice/JudysCrafts