Monday, January 21, 2008

All Received!

I have now received the 3 sets I was sent, and look at them, they are really beautiful!

These are from Franney

How sweet, 2 penguins, 2 stars and a tree...very festive!





These are from Jackie




Jackie also made me a fabric origami antelope, which is hanging in my kitchen window!








And these gorgeous ones are from Angie


They are very apt to me at the moment, the pink breast cancer ribbon and the pig (ha ha!!) and the little pewter angel which says on it "Made For An Angel"...so lovely!

Excuse the terrible lighting in these pictures. I have been waiting for sun to help make them better, but I fear I will have died from odld age if I wait much longer, so that's as good as it gets in an English winter!

Thank you for sending these to me. They will be put to very good use soon, I promise.

No comments: