Monday, January 28, 2008

A couple of things....

First I would like to let everyone know how much I enjoyed hosting this exchange. It has been a very fun time for me.

Secondly, I am doing my best to keep the ALL RECEIVED updated in the participants list. If you have received all of your markers and your name is not marked please email me and let me know. I am trying to keep my database updated so I have some sort of an idea where we are on closing this exchange. I do know that there are two or three people that had not mailed their markers yet, but did email me to let me know that they are going out this week. I also show that there are a few of you that have not receive any markers yet.

Thirdly, If you still have markers that are not received by the end of this week (Feb 1st) please send me an email, please let me know who you received from, so I can contact your "missing in action" partner and check the status of your markers.

Lastly.....I hope everyone had as much fun as I did in this exchange. I am getting some email coming in for sign-ups for the next go-round. I am putting together that information and will hopefully have it ready for you soon.

Happy knitting!!!

No comments: