Monday, February 4, 2008

I need to hear from...

Judy, Courtney, Mary, Michelle, and Risa....I need updates from you ladies. I know some of you have sent out your markers and I know that some of you have received your markers. I have sent several emails and I have checked your blogs. I see no updates regarding this swap. Please email me with an update.

Those of you that are not listed her or marked "all received" please let me know if you receive more markers and from who. I like to keep the database updated as much as possible so I know where the swap stands. I appreciate the responses to my email. I will be looking for "angels" beginning on the 15th of Feb. I want to get this swap wrapped up so that we can begin our next one. I apologize to those that have not received your markers yet, I am doing all I can.

Kena

5 comments:

FruitfulSpirit said...

Kena you are doing a great job and should not feel that you are not doing your part! Lots goes into being the worker bee behind the scenes and you have done an outstanding job!

Count me in as an angel!

Debbie

Kena said...

Thank you Debbie! I am enjoying putting together this swap. Tossing around ideas to create a swap of my own.....just have not come up with one yet.

Carmell said...

i agree. and you don't have to worry about finding me an angel. but i will be happy to be one.

ruth said...

I'll be happy to be an angel for someone as well.
Just let me know what is needed and for whom.

Thanks for all you do, Kena. This was a great swap, and I've enjoyed it very much. I hope to be part of the next one, too.

jackie said...

I'll be an angel too. Just let me know....