Saturday, February 2, 2008

Two Sets Down One To Go

I finally found my invite to be able to post on this blog. Always look in the spam folder if all else fails! Thanks for the re-invite Kena, and for all you do! :)

I received this set of markers early in the month! Also this sweet person sent me chocolate, a wonderful cookie, and some very delicious tea! Wow was I lucky!
Here is a shot of the yummies I received from Catherine in Texas! A huge thanks and big hug go out to you!


This is the second set I received and I really love the beads!.
These markers are very cute and will work great on my big sticks! Thanks to Cheryl for the great set! I really love the glass sweaters! Very neat! Go over and tell her how wonderfully talented she is!

Cheryl

1 comment:

UniquelymeNana said...

Glad you like the sweater stitch markers. I am awaiting more of those type of beads they're back ordered :(