Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Officially closing winter swap and Spring Swap update.

At this time I am going to assume that all the participants of the Winter swap have received either their assigned or angel markers. If you have not posted about them please do. I want to thank everyone for participating in the winter swap and also thank those of you that stepped up to be angels. It is greatly appreciated!

Last count (I have not checked it this morning) we had 26 registered for the Spring Swap. We have quite a few international participants so if you could be so kind to let me know if you would be willing to ship out of the USA that would be great.

I am very exited about the number of new participants in the spring swap. Lets make this a great experience for them!

Happy knitting!
Kena

No comments: