Wednesday, May 21, 2008

3 sets received

I've received 3 sets of stitch markers so far. Thanks to computer issues I am just able to post now.

The first set came from Jennifer Stafford - the pretty blue with silver cubes on the left. The other 2 I can't tell who sent them - ladies please let me know who you are so I can thank you properly! The top right are beautiful clear beads with blue speckles through them from someone in IN. The bottom markers are interesting shaped nuggets of blue with some white swirls from Kena (edit to credit these markers). The photo really doesn't do all these markers justice, but we have had rainy days here lately.

Thank you all for such wonderful markers. I have many sock projects lined up for the summer, so they will all be put to good use soon. Just waiting for one more set now.

Christine

4 comments:

Kena said...

Those oddly shaped ones are from me, your wonderful hostess!! ;-)

mrsgryphon said...

Thanks Kena - they are great! Shame on you for not proclaiming yourself in the package ;)

Kena said...

I thought there was a card in with them, but apparently I didnt' put the cards in any of the packages. I don't know where my brain is these days!! :-(

heather said...

I sent the other ones. YOur welcome. I am glad you liked them.