Wednesday, May 21, 2008

THANK YOU! Look at these beauties!

In the last couple of days I got all four of my stitchmarker packages! Yippee!
Big thanks go out to Tiffany, Karen H, Cathy H, and Melissa. You ladies spoiled me with great packages and stitchmarkers that will accompany me on many a project. I am inspired by your great ideas and love the markers you sent! Thank you!!!

And thanks also to Kena our fearless hostess for organizing us and making this swap happen!
Thanks a ton and good luck with your move!

First was a beautiful set from Tiffany. I especially love the bead that looks like a Chinese lantern! These are so my colors, too - they will go with my shrug once I'm on the edging.














Then there was a package from Karen H with two pretty sets of markers! I am especially stricken with the stone ones. On top of the markers there was also tea and chocolate in the package (now mostly consumed - yummy!) and the cutest card (now on the fridge).








Next came a package from Cathy H - it had some cheery yellow orange markers that are just what I was looking for to go with two stray yellow markers I found in my box!
On top of the markers there was flower seeds, tea and a cute bookmark. Such a spring package!




And last but not least I received these great black sparklies from Melissa. I don't know why I have never thought of black markers before, but they go with everything! Great idea Melissa!

No comments: