Thursday, May 15, 2008

Thank you ~ Stitch Marker's mailed out

Helloy'all,
Sorry I haven't posted till now. Things have been crazy, Michael has throat surgery and then we had to wait a whole week for the pathology results and thank you Jesus it's not cancer!! Taryn thank you for the lovely stitch markers I will take a picture and post it as soon as I get my office together. We just put things in boxes and I am now trying to find them.

These little beauties were mailed to day and they are off to there new homes. Hummmmmmmm who are these going to this time? Have to wait and see Smile



I have so much fun making these, I have been making about 5 pairs a day now trying to get things ready for the Etsy.com store. Anyway I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

Cheryl ~ TX








No comments: