Sunday, September 14, 2008

Fall Exchange Partners Assigned

I just finished sending out partners for the Fall Stitch Marker Exchange, you should be receiveing from those you are sending to. Please verify mailing addresses!

Please remember the deadline to send your markers is October 15th. If for any reason you are not going to be able to make that deadline, please email your partners and let them now with a cc of that email to me.

Also I have sent those of you who are not already granted permission to post to this blog, invitations. Please accept those invitations. The blog is our communications highway and also I am going to request that when you receive your markers you post a photo of them to the blog for everyone to see.

Thank you for your cooperation and happy swapping. Please feel free to contact me if you have questions.

Kena

2 comments:

The Holistic Knitter said...

Thanks Kena - making my markers this week ;0)

Melissa H. said...

Cool beans! I can't wait to see all the pretty markers this round!!