Saturday, January 24, 2009

Swap Update......

I was finally able to retreive my master list from files I thought were lost forever. I now have everyones informaton, however.....I am leaving this swap as is and my run future swaps in the same manner. I will see how this one goes.

Please contact your partners for thier mailing address and other information pertaining to the swap. Please keep an eye on your spam or junk mail folders for emails also, sometimes they end up there.

You will also be receiving an invitation (if your new to the swap) to post on the blog. Please accept this invitation and post photos of your markers and your thank you to your partners. This not only lets them know that you have received your package, but also lets everyone else enjoy the markers you received. I also use this for tracking who has received markers from who and saves me some final footwork.

Kean

No comments: